If agreed by the doctor, repeat prescriptions can be ordered by:
- Telephone 0141 959 3391 between 8.45 - 17.00 and choose Option 2 for prescriptions
- Leaving your completed request in the repeat prescription box within the surgery.
- Posting your request to the surgery (if you wish your prescription to be posted back to you please send a stamped addressed envelope).
- Online via the link at the top of this page
- Arrange with your local pharmacy to have them manage your repeat medication ordering on your behalf
Signed prescriptions will be available for collection at the surgery by yourself or your pharmacy after 48 hours (2 business days).
DUE TO AN INCREASED WORKLOAD AT OUR LOCAL PHARMACIES AS A RESULT OF CORONAVIRUS, THEY ARE TAKING UP TO 3 DAYS TO PROCESS PRESCRIPTIONS AND HAVE YOUR MEDICATION AVAILABLE TO BE COLLECTED FROM THEM. PLEASE CHECK WITH THEM IF YOU ARE NEEDING YOUR MEDICATION SOONER
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.